Port Adelaide Cycling Club held a Strategic Planning Day twelve months ago at our new club home at Hanson Reserve. The Club's Committee has since released the Strategic Plan and from that session it was identified a need for three sub committees in order to better execute the goals of the Club established from this day and improve our offering to our members.
The Strategic Plan and full Terms of Reference can be found here
The commitment won't be big, but the benefits you will provide will be important. If you didn't put your hand up and you are keen to contribute no matter how small, please email at [email protected] so we can add you to the list.
The only obligations are
- Attend 3 out of 4 meetings per year
- The groups provide the committee with a brief update of these meetings and actions (written/in person at committee meeting/via committee member)
- Develop and implement initiatives in line with the Terms of Reference and noted priorities
- Provide brief updates for the club newsletter
- Provide the Committee with a year end summary for clubs annual report
Thank you to the following people whom have initially put up their hand to kick this off along with the items the committee see as our initial priorities (not limited to these). The Committee members assigned to the subcommittees will be in touch shortly to organise the first meeting.
Competitions & Events
- Racing Program for Hanson Reserve Velodrome
- Establish Club Championships
- Formally appoint people to event coordination roles
Volunteers, Communication & Social
- Annual Awards Night
- Welcome Pack for new members
- Follow up MTBA trial licences
- Club Rides
- Website / Newsletter Content
- Training Schedule/ Pathways to Racing (inc Club Rides)
- Team Events under PACC banner (e.g. Super Series)
- Junior Development Program