After the club's success in Series 1, PACC invites members who use Zwift to join our team for Series 2 of the AusCycling Club National E-Sport Series!
The six events are open to AusCycling club members in the under-15 age category or above. Top 30 finishers will be able to score points for PACC across A, B, C and D grade in both men's and women's categories.*
Performances in A Grade may also be considered as part of AusCycling’s selection criteria for the UCI Cycling Esports World Championships!
Please read the E-Sport Technical Regulations before considering to enter the series - there are equipment and weigh-in requirements to be adhered to in order for results to be eligible.
More information about entering and the series is available on the AusCycling Club National E-Sport webpage.
Please action the following steps to get involved;
- All riders MUST be registered to ZwiftPower (Register here) and sync Zwift account with ZwiftPower (How to)
- Join the PACC Zwift team here on ZwiftPower
- PACC will be racing in the Northhamptom jersey- Press P when in the game and use promo code NCCMAKIT to add this to your wardrobe
- Let us know your AusCycling member number, email and grade you are planning to race via this rider registration form so that your result scores points for PACC.
- Select your grade and race on the Zwift events calendar*
Any questions please contact the PACC Committee via email - [email protected]
6:00pm ACST Wednesday 15th September Crit City / Bell Lap (12 laps - Crit)
6:00pm ACST Wednesday 22nd September New York / Knickerbocker (1 lap - Hilly)
6:00pm ACST Wednesday 29th September Yumezi / Chain Chomper (2 laps - Gravel)
6:00pm ACDT Wednesday 6th October Watopia / Watopia's Waistband (1 lap - Flat)
6:00pm ACDT Wednesday 13th October Watopia / Serpentine 8 (1 lap - MTB)
6:00pm ACDT Wednesday 20th October Paris / Champs-Élysées (3 laps - Kermesse)
*Grades are based on your FTP watts per kilo–that is, your FTP in watts, divided by your weight in kilograms. (Example: if your FTP is 300 watts and you weigh 75kg, your FTP w/kg would be 300/75, or 4 w/kg.) Your FTP is your maximum 20-minute average power, and is based on your best three Zwift races within the last 90 days.
The grades for this series are as follows:
- A Grade: 4.0W/kg or higher
- B Grade: 3.2W/kg - 3.9W/kg
- C Grade: 2.5W/kg - 3.1W/kg
- D Grade: 1W/kg - 2.49W/kg
Please note: if you ride above the max w/kg in your grade for too long, you risk being disqualified and won't be eligible for points in that round. You will have to ride up a grade to avoid this in future rounds.News