Sports Vouchers is a State Government initiative administered by the Office for Recreation and Sport and Racing (ORSR). The program is an opportunity for primary school children to receive a $100 discount on sports club/membership fees. The purpose is to increase the numbers of children playing organised sport and to reduce the costs for families. Port Adelaide Cycling Club is registered with this scheme to make cycling more accessible for more kids.
The scheme is available to all primary school aged children from Reception to Year 7.
The voucher can be used for membership to Port Adelaide Cycling Club, including membership to AusCycling, and your child will receive a free jersey!
- Join up with Port Adelaide CC at AusCycling. (if you have already done this in 2020, you can still claim in 2021). Ensure you select Port Adelaide CC via AusCycling SA to ensure we can process your claim.
- Complete the 2021 Claim Form.
- Email the completed form along with your membership number to Paula Hollamby at [email protected].
- We will lodge the claim for you.
- Once ORSR has confirmed your claim, we will arrange for your refund and get in touch re jersey sizing.
Note that Vouchers are only able to be used once per calendar year so if you have used one already this year for another sport, you are unable to claim via PACC.
Photo: Ripping it up on the cyclo cross course - Credit Tim LoftNews , Juniors , Sports Vouchers