Port Adelaide Cycling Club hereby gives notice that the 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 24 August 2021 at the King's Head Hotel, King William Street, Adelaide.
This meeting is open to all members of the Port Adelaide Cycling Club.
The following items will be discussed at the AGM:
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- President's Report
- Presentation of Auditied Financial Reports
- Amendments to the Constitution
- Elections of the 2021-22 Committee
- Junior Scholarship Winners
- Life Memberships
- Volunteer of the Year
- Appointment of Auditor for 2022
Further information including nomination forms for Committee Members, Life Membership, Junior Scholarships and Volunteer of the Year will be communicated to members in the coming days.
If you want more information, please contact us at [email protected]